stat

Thursday, April 10, 2014

"I'm so proud of you"

I'm home sick.. Not homesick.. At home, sick.
It was a hectic and emotional weekend..
Jenn, Madelene and I flew over to the UK for the last two Backstreet Boys Europe dates.
I actually flew over more or less for the opening act..
The Exchange have come to mean a lot to me.
Maybe especially one member of the group who's def been a support and comfort place for me when I've had troubles with my anxiety.
I've still not had to take my meds since first meeting these guys back in march.
They, he.. just keeps me in a happy place where I just don't have a need for my meds.
It's hard to explain anxiety for someone who has never suffered from it personally.
Most people will just tell me to brush it off and get over it... But it's far from that easy.
There's a reason to why ppl take medication for this.
You wouldn't tell someone with Asthma to get over it, would you?
Anyways.. There are no words to explain the gratefulness I have towards Aaron and the other guys.
Aaron for his warm words of support. "I'm so proud of you" can, and does go a LONG way with me.
Especially since I never had that before.. someone to give me a warm hug and tell me they're proud of me for something.. It's a nice feeling and it makes me wanna push even harder.
As of right now.. I'm struggling to find that "happy place" to hold on to,
I've found it helps my anxiety to always have something to look forward too, now.. I have no focus.
too keep my head above water..
I know the boys will announce new dates in Europe to perform.. but until they do... I guess I'm gonna have to try and sit back and relax, and wait for a tweet to slap that smile back on my face.. :)



But as for right now.. I'm gonna keep resting so my cold will go away.
Don't ever forget to show ppl that means something to you, just how grateful you are.
It makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment