stat

Monday, April 14, 2014

HappyThankYouMorePlease!

I've had a great day. I have my sparkle back!!
I can't even remember the last time I felt this good. I had almost forgotten what it felt like to be happy. But I can genuinely say.. I'm doing good. Real good. 
I have a fantastic support system for ones and I trust the universe fully to take me where I need to be, when I need to be there.
Apparently the universe did not think it would be a good idea for me to be back in Jersey next month..
I guess I kind of sort of agree... deep down.. But HE is there. And I would have LOVED to run in to him... Tho that would probably have been the absolute worst thing for me at the moment.
And the fact that I understand this.. Is a step in the right direction.
He will always be THAT guy for me.. But I need to let him go.. Mind and heart. And I think it's about that time.. and then some. But hey.. Better late then never.

Right now I'm curled up in bed with my puppy.
Is it fair she's taking up 4, FOUR pillows and I have to do with one?? 
And mind you.. She's a chihuahua!
Love this little terrorist. 

I've been craving a trip to SoCal lately.. I miss Santa Monica and 3rd street.
Sitting by the football field at my old school, SMC and checkin out the team practice. 
Mmm Life. Definitely miss it.
Am gonna try and make it back to Cali at the end of this year.
First, NY and FL tho.. Have my awesome FL family that I'm dying to see and NY... Well.. NY needs no explanation. 
Might hopefully get to go upstate NY this time.. Never been.. Bout time I'd say.. and hopefully good people will be home so I can see some familiar faces! 

As for right now... Bed time.. 
Fall in love... and fall hard while your at it.. one of these times.. It's gonna be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment