stat

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

German babies with pink balloons?

Stressful day.
Was on the verge of an Anxiety attack last night, when finally.. after a week and a half of silence, my sweet friend FINALLY got in touch. It was so timed it's ridiculous.
Kept me going through today, tho I could still feel that anxiety in the back of my head waiting to party.
Still have not touched my meds.

Spent my afternoon with my bestie, Isabell.
Got some serious baby cuddles that will hold me over for a while.
I want a whole football team of my own. Some day..
I'm just in pure bliss when I get to be around children.
I miss working with kids.
For 7 years I did it as a profession but it was years before that I started babysitting.

My birthday is right around the corner now. Ppl keep asking me what I want for my day.. and in all honesty.. I just want a good day, with my friends and for someone to bake me a cake.
Maybe a pink balloon too.. A pink balloon would be nice.
I wouldn't mind a cute boy either.... Wrapped up in a pink bow.. Awe............. *dreams away*

I REALLY wanna be in Germany right now.. Berlin to be specific.
I'm kind of stressing over it and stress triggers my anxiety so that's no good..

Gonna try and unwind now so I can hopefully get some sleep.. cause sure didn't sleep much last night.

LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment