stat

Thursday, March 27, 2014

All Saints

At work. Bored out of my mind with nothing to do.. So why not update the blog?
Did NOT get enough sleep last night. So feel like everything is going in slomo at the moment.
Which is good.. tired = no chance for anxiety.

It is today one week til London!! Excited beyond words for this!
THREE big reasons. Exchange, Backstreet boys and All Saints.
All saints is opening for the Backstreet Boys in the UK and I can't wait!
I've been an Saints fan since the late 90's SO glad they're back.
Hope they're doing the old hits, "Never Ever" being my favorite!
As for The Exchange.. No words! I feel like a little school girl with these boys.
Completely stoopified!
I just hope that they will never get "celebrity" get the best of them and that they will stay true to them selves and what they do, as attention on them grows.
I would HATE to see them get big headed and forget what's important in what they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment