stat

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Assuming

Happy Easter, or.. belated Easter?
I just got done with my first day at work back from Easter break.
It's been an overwhelming weekend for me.. Emotional to say the least.

I've had this awesome person in my life these past 2 months.
This person has been SO supportive and kind to me trough my anxiety.
He's had me lifted enough to keep me off my meds.
He'd probably say that I did it all on my own.. But truth of the matter is.. I couldn't have done it without him.
And for that I will be forever grateful.
The sad thing is.. I've not been able to enjoy this person lately do to other people butting in, assuming things and making things their business. Which is sad..
Cause.. Being who I am, coming from the background that I do..
I already find it hard to enjoy good things in life.. and ppl making this even harder.. have made me want to back off.
I'm really tired off all the assuming going on.
I am an grateful person. I've never had much to be grateful for in life.. growing up.
Never really had someone who asked how I was doing, and actually cared.
Now, I have things in life to be grateful for.. So grateful.. a BEAUTIFUL group of friends that love and support me, among other things.
If someone shows me kindness, I respond with gratitude.
To me, that should be natural to any person.. But it seems it isn't as my gratitude seams to be mistaken for something else.
This person who's kept me smiling lately, I have love for him.. but I am not in any way, IN love with him.
I am grateful for him giving me attention and asking how I am doing.
I am grateful that he takes time out of his day to check in on me every now and then.
But that's it. I am Grateful.
So if people could stop speculating and assuming things, it would be greatly appreciated.
I've decided to just simply.. back off.. I do not have the strength to deal with drama right now.
I've already set my instagram, facebook & twitter to private to minimize the snooping.
I don't think I can do much more than that.

That's all for me right now..
Stay good.

1 comment:

  1. Strunta i energitjuvar och fokusera på de/det positiva i livet istället. Våren är på g och solen skiner (vilket du som bekant älskar, och jag.. not so much ;) ). Kram på dig!!

    ReplyDelete