stat

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekend, over..

Hey lovers!

So weekend is just about over and I feel like we should cry about it for a second.
- No.. Really.

It's been a good weekend. Like I told you earlier, friday was spend with my little friend Mathilda with whom I get to spend WAY to little time with now days.
Saturday.. I pretty much burned a whole in my wallet with all the shopping that went down.
But I deserved some new stuff. I've been doing really well these past few weeks so I felt I should treat myself a little bit.
After shopping I got home, got changed and went over to my dearest friends house.
I've known Dorothea since she was 2 and I was 3yrs old.. So we're pretty much family at this point.
We had a good ol' fashioned BBQ.
Lots of kids running around, the smell of BBQ in the air, and good company.
Exactly what life should be like!
Today has been the weekly cleaning day.
It's actually been good even tho I've missed out on the absolutely GORGEOUS weather outside.
It's gonna be even hotter out tomorrow so hopefully I'll manage to get some sun on my lunchbreak...
I'm getting SO many freckles in this sunshine I can't deal.. I HAAAATE my freckles.. I feel like a dalmatian..

Anyways.. It's around that time when I need to unwind and fall asleep.. Work tomorrow.. blah..
Thankfully a short week.. Mon-Wed so will go by quick.

Hope you all are doing well out there. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment