stat

Friday, April 11, 2014

Double Laundry Party!

I'm double booked tomorrow.
I'm excited about it to.. Is that sad? Ha!
It's just that, I really really love seeing as much of my friends as I possibly can on weekends, as that is my only time off work.
And another thing is that it's SO much more fun getting dressed up for a night out now days when I'm 90lbs less than i was a year ago.
It's bizarre looking back at old pictures of myself from back then.. I don't know that girl anymore.
I like myself nowdays.. And I love taking care of myself.
Sure, obviously I have my issused and LOADS of baggage, but we all do.. More or less.
I'm just thankful for the fact that I'm now aware of my situation and all the "why's".
It's good to know why I am the way I am.. And not just walk around thinking I'm strange and alone.
Cause nope.. there's thousands of "me" out there.. ACA, is unfortunately very common.

Just got done with my laundry. I love doing laundry.. Yea yea.. I never said I was normal.. (no shit).
I just love clean! Fresh, crisp, nice smelling clean clothes! Mmm..!

Anyways.. I'm doing real good lately. It's a strange feeling.. I keep looking for my meds.. but I don't need them.. Which is probably a good thing.. cause I can't for the love of God, remember where I put them!!?
That alone gives me anxiety, Ha!

Am gonna try and get someone to guest-blog in here.
Switch it up a lil.

Untill next time my lovelies.. Be safe, and take care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment