stat

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Friday!

Hey, just hit me that it's friday tomorrow!
Saturday I'm double booked with 2 different parties to attend.
As one of the parties is the birthday party for my bestest friend.. I'm gonna have to divide my time.
Gonna swing by her place first, and then move on to the next party and hopefully we can all meet up out in the city.
I don't know what I would do without my friends.
It's the closest thing to a family I've ever had.
I know I owe my all to them, and I will spend my life making sure they are happy.
That's what family, in my mind.. is.
I miss my New York & New Jersey friends.. A LOT!
I haven't seen them since forever now it feels like.. and it's not a good feeling.
I'm debating on if I should head over in june for two weeks.. tie it in with the three Backstreet shows in NY & NJ at the same time.. But I don't know if I should wait for halloween later this year.. nothing beets Halloween on Manhattan..
My magic place.. probably the one place on this planet I feel completely at ease.
In the mist of all the madness and craziness that is Manhattan.. I'm completely calm.


Anyways.. Tomorrow is friday.. Let's make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment