stat

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Crazy Cruiser

Sunday night and I'm SO not ready for this weekend to be over...
Where did it go?
I've got a weird gut feeling that something is about to go down.
This feeling never sit well with me, cause usually.. I'm right.
I would LOVE to take 2 of my magic pills right now to make it go away.. BUT... "I'm so proud of you" keeps ringing in my ears which makes me not take them.. Tho I want to.. so bad!

It's been a chill day tho.. Went to bed at 4am.. rolled out of bed at 7 when the girls woke me up with their facebook messages lol... "Aaron tweeted..." Lol.. to much free time!
I love these girls.. they're my kind of crazy!
We're planing a lil cruise end of May, will be good to see everyone again.
We talk all day every day.. But it's just not the same as getting together, having drinks and dancing the night away.

On a different note.. Me and Anna cancelled my birthday trip to New York, last night.
Sad.. But we're planing in heading over there later this year.
Probably over Halloween.
Visit some friends, new and old and just.. Enjoy my magic place.
Anna has never been to NY, or even been to the US so will be awesome to introduce her to the Man in my life.. Manhattan. The only man who's never failed me.

Am gonna hit "The Secret" real heard again..
I haven't done the work in a while now and I could need it so.. going back over it again.

Anyways.. Finally time to unwind.. watch a movie and fall asleep.
Hope you all enjoyed the weekend.

HappyThankYouMorePlease

No comments:

Post a Comment