stat

Saturday, April 26, 2014

It's a good day to spend some money

Uhghhh...uu..ugh..
I was JUST gonna go out for a few beers after work with a friend.
Yep.. Well.. we did have a few beers... and a drink.. and shots... Ugh..
I'm not hung over.. but I'm guessing my bank account is.
Oh well.. I hardly ever get to hang out with my little Mathilda and it's def not every day I get to get her drunk. Love that girl.. She's like a sister to me. Can't believe she'll be graduating this year!

Anyways.. It's pretty sweet how Exchange fans come to me, to ME for things they wanna put together/do for the boys.. with little ideas and such.. I'm all for it. If I can help, I will help.
Just cute how for some reason.. they want MY help!
I'm honored.
Right now I'm cooking up a little something for the boys with a girl who apparently waited a few weeks to PM me with the idea lol, I'm loving this one.
Will be fun to see it develop and the finished product. I'm sure the boys will love it.

Later today I will be booking flights to Finland with Madeléne.
This cruise will be effin epic! It's almost like a little "Exchange Europe Staff trip".
Loving these girls and how they all have me loling all day every day.
Especially Tiina.. she's HILARIOUS!! The comments she comes up with is.. pure gold.
So grateful to have these 3 fantastic ppl in my life. They def bring me joy.

In other news.. Yesterday was payday.. so today is I'M-GOING-SHOPPING-DAY!!

I'm out!

LOVE y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment