stat

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I love them dearly!

I've been really craving a visit to FL lately.
I haven't been back there since my trip back in 99.
That was probably the best visit to the US so far.
I met people who would forever change my life and me as a person.
I was 14 when I first decided I wanted to go to FL.
Mostly I wanted to go because of the fact that FL, is where the Backstreet Boys are from originally.
But ones I got there.. That didn't even matter.
The family I stayed with while I was there, my host family.. They were, and still are.. some of the best people I have ever met. They are my Florida Family.
The mother of the Family, Suzanne was really young when I was visiting.. I think she was a few years younger than I am now..? She taught me things that I would forever carry with me.
Now the olderst of their children, Lexy.. She's getting married.. (This is where I should say something like, 'They grow up so fast') And I still, and probaby always will see her as the little 5yr old who helped me break in to Nick Carters gated community in Apollo Beach, FL.
I lost contact with my FL family somwhere along the way after returning home and it would take around 10 years to track them down again.
And now when I have them back in my life.. I ask the Universe that I won't ever lose them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment