stat

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Babies

Babysitting baby Molly tonight
She's definitely one of the cutest and sweetest babies I know.
She's a easy one to handle too.
Her mommy and daddy left a little before 7pm and after that.. No problem what so ever.
Now, it's not the first time I'm left alone with Molly, so she knows me very well. But still.
I LOVE how her face lights up when I walk in the door at my friends house.
It sparks something in me that I can't really put in to worlds.
It's a good feeling!

I guess the fact that I should have had a 6 months old baby now makes me enjoy being around little ones, even more.
The universe works in mysterious ways, and it decided that this baby.. was gonna have to wait.
Thinking back to it now.. I would probably be better off having a baby with someone who would actually step up to the plate and take responsibility for things.
Which would be the exact opposite from what this other person did.
It don't matter tho. I will always love this person for what he gave me,
- A reason to start on new.

No comments:

Post a Comment