stat

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wed - Sunday

Dieting is serious business!
I'm working my BUTT off to stay on track. So far, i've lost 10.8 lbs! Since last monday.
I'd say that's pretty damn good. I'm determined to make my goal and I've never been more motivated.
I can do this and I WILL do this. Watch me!

Spent the afternoon yesterday, with my good friend Sandra.
She's one of my very best friends and I love her SO much.
Sandra and I went to college together back in the day. We've known eachother since 2001.
She's one of those people who just make you feel like you're enough. That you matter.
We never used to hang out much before I moved to Santa Monica and changed my life.
Our personalities fit SO much better now that we've both grown. We are both comfortable with ourselves and I think that makes a HUGE difference in our friendship.

Tonight I've been hanging out with BFF.
We made Tacos, played UNO and laughed.
The nights with BFF are the best nights ever. We always have a good time, even if both of us can get really competative at times. But it's all in the name of love and fun and it never gets TOOOO serious... ish ;)
While I was at BFF's place, my little sister contacted me on facebook.
I haven't seein, spoken or had any sort of contact with her for over a year.
I'm not gonna go into detail abot why but I just, have no intrest in having her in my life anymore.
It threw me off a little bit, hearing from her.. But I'm doing my best to get her out of my focus as back in track again.

Tomorrow I'm off to Nadja's place for some girl time.
There's gonna be alcohol and snacks around but I am on a strick diet so for me, there will only be a big bottle of Diet Coke.
Saturday, some BFF time again and on sunday, I am off to spend some AWESOME time with my Backstreet Buddy, Jennifer. I can't wait to see her. We hang out way less than I would like, but I know I will always be able to count on her and I feel really blessed to have her in my life.

Untill we meet again.. x

No comments:

Post a Comment