stat

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Girls

So today has been a good day.
One of those days that just makes you stop, and reflect on people and situations around you.
I'm a very grateful person. I do appreciate the struggles just as much as I am grateful for the more easy times in life.
I've got a fantastic army of friends behind me and for that I am truly truly grateful.
Without you guys I wouldn't know what to do with myself.
It will SUCK being me when the time comes when I get marries and all that..
Cause picking brides maids will be a pain in the ASS. Surly I can't have ALL of you!

So my gorgeous friend, Nadja had a girls nigt at her place.
Need less to say, it was interesting.
I was the only sober one out of the bunch and I'm not for that shit again in a while.
It's funny at the same time, being the only sober one.. seeing how people act under the influense of alcohol.
All in all it was a good night spent with good people.





No comments:

Post a Comment