stat

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Loved

Just got back from celebrating baby Mollys first birthday!
Can't get enough of that little girl! She just makes me smile.

After everyone had left I stayed behind and hung out with Sandra & Johan, (Mollys parents) for a while. Had dinner at their place and talked. And just like that Sandra hands me this Beautiful Miranda bear! I used to collect them when I was younger but they got so expensive so I had to give it up.
Miranda bears always has these cute little messages printed on their shirts.
This one had a pink shirt that said "Best Friend".
Stuff like this always makes me cry like a baby, but I managed to handle myself.
I got all warm and happy inside and it just ones again proves that I really do have the best friends in the world and that I could not be in a better place than I am right now.
The love I have for my friends can't be put in to words, and I wouldn't wanna try either. I'll rather do my best in trying to show them, each and every day how much they mean to me.
Every single one of you!

 
THANK YOU Sandra!
This means A LOT to me!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment