stat

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Belong

Been having such an awesome time living!
For the first time in a LONG time, I feel that I am exactly where I should be at this very moment.
I LOVE spending time with Isabelle and learning from her.
She's one of the strongest people I know and I look up to her in so many ways.

I've been getting SO much love and support from my friends lately.
It motivates me to do good and to keep at this track.
It must be the most amazing feeling in the world, to know you are loved and appreciated.
The best compliment someone can give you is "Thank you for being you".
Cause that's all we can ever be, ourselves.
It's easy to lose track of who we are.
And it's not the easiest thing to find who we are and who we are supposed to be.
I believe eventually, we will all get there. With a little big of help from people around us.

HappyThankYouMorePlease

No comments:

Post a Comment