stat

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Booked!

You know you're in a good place when it's starting to become hard to plan your week do to having too many friends so you can't fit them all in the same week. Boho.
Sure, I guess I could see all my closest friends every week, but ME time is important to me and not something I am willing to give up.
This week isn't even over yet and I'm almost booked all next week.
Monday seeing my sister, tuesday Hopefully Thea, Wednesday I'm babysitting baby Molly, Thursday laundry day, Friday seeing Nadja, saturday & sunday still open as far as I can remember.
Busy busy busy.
I'm not complaining tho.. Like I said, I know I'm in a good place.
Surrounded by awesome people whom I love and adore.
It can't and won't get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment