stat

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Scarred

It's 3am in the morning.
I just got inside after taking an hr long walk with my sister, with whom I have not talked to or sein in over a year. Close to a year and a half actually.
Stuff happened.. It's all a long story really..
I ended up feeling abandoned and alone after not hearing from her in over a year.
We talked about things that had happened. Deep dark things.
The kind of things that ruin peoples lives.
I think we managed to talk through the roughest parts of it all..
It's gonna take a long time and major damage control..
And I don't know if I will ever forgive her for things, the scars are just so many and trust is one of the hardest things to regain. Only time will tell..

Truth is, you gotta forgive to be able to move forward in life.
It's hard holding a grudge and being angry with people.
And when it all comes down to it, it affects you more than it affects the person with whom you are upset with.
I do hope that this will bring me peace of mind and that I will be able to let go of the anxiety and anger that this has caused me.

After all, It's all about YOU anyways.



No comments:

Post a Comment