stat

Friday, March 1, 2013

Army

Trust is the foundation of any relationship. Wether it's between friends or lovers.
Atleast if you ask me.
I am lucky enough to be where I am today, mostly do to my fantastic army of friends.
I don't have a family of my own, so for me my friends are my family and I trust my family blindly.
I expect my friends to tell me to my face what they think and feel.
To go behind my back, is not something I appreciate.
Sure, we all make mistakes.. we are all human.
I expect my friends to mess up ones or twice, that's ok..
But to time after time put a knife in my back.. Thanks, but no thanks.
I'd rather have people tell me "You're a bitch and I don't like you", rather than they being nice to my face and telling everyone else what they should be telling me.
I mean, do you really wanna waste mine and your time on someone you don't even like?
When I don't like a person, they know. I make no secret of the fact that I don't like a person.
I find it easier that way. I don't like being fake.

I have REALLY struggled with myself this past year, working on my self, learning and understanding myself and my situation.
I am just starting my recovery and my journey, I have YEARS to go which makes it very easy for me to slip or fall back in to my old self..
This makes it even more important to me that I know where I have my friends and that I can trust them. To be betrayed now will definitely throw me off..
I am thankful to have gotten rid of that one person who so clearly was not my friend and to now be surrounded my some of the best people in the world.
My friends. My family!


No comments:

Post a Comment