stat

Friday, January 30, 2015

Moomin!

It's been a GOOD week,
a few bumps, but nothing I haven't been able to handle.
I'm major crushing on all my friends right now and I'm just SOOOO thankful that they are MY friends.. mine! How did I get so lucky?
I'm loving little Felicia and the fantastic strong person that she is!
And my friendship with little J is better than it's been in months.
My sister asked me to be her bridesmaid at her wedding next months.
Naturally my answer was, "WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ASK!!!... But Yes!"
I'm just... Thankful!

Tomorrow my moomin is coming to town for a visit!
We try to meet up every few months or so, It's always a laugh when I'm with her and I'm truly happy we've stayed in touch,
Moomin, or.. Jasmi and I were Au Pairs in the US at the same time.
We were 2 out of 6 Swedes who were flew over at the same time.
Anyways, after I meet up with Mooms tomorrow I'm going out with my childhood friend and party pal, Daniela. This girl is HILARIOUS! There's just no one like her. Anywhere.

Well, I gotta get some sleep now. Packed day tomorrow.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment