stat

Monday, January 12, 2015

Waffle

Just got back from work.
It's been one of those days when your not quite sure what you did all day.
Someone snapped their fingers and then the day was over, type of thing.
Mondays are usually a LONG day, but for some reason, today.. was a fast and short day.

My new meds have been noted at work. It's very apparent when my colleagues comment on the fact that I'm not the bubbly, happy, smiley, Lindah anymore.
I'm just... flat.
Not happy, not unhappy... just... flat.
It warms my heart when they notice a change in me.
"We don't recognize our Lindah".. OUR Lindah!
I love my peeps at work. At least most of them.
We're having our monthly After Work party next Friday. SERIOUSLY excited!
It's been 2 months since our last one, as Christmas got in the way and the one before that.. I wish I could undo that one.
But yea, do it over, do it right!
This time I hope my little waffle, Felicia will join us.
She's my mini me. Someone I can relate to do to the fact that she is me, 3 years ago.
Same type of childhood trauma and same type of personality traits that came with it.
I hold her close to my heart for that reason.
And even tho I know that she will be moving to a different city, and I haven't known her for more than a few months.. I will always be here to support her and help her through anything, should she ever need me.

Finally got to skype my Favorite Norwegian, last night!
It's been WAY to long.
We talked a little about life, Backstreet Boys and the future of ExchangersUnited.com's twitter account. From now on, I will be running that account.
I love our little project we have going on with the website.
Tess does all the coding and the actual work with the website, and I'm more helpful when it comes to info as I keep in touch with management and the boys, so I provide her with anything we need for the site, like pictures of the guys and what not.
Richard was kind enough to give us a BUNCH of photos of the boys to use for promoting.
Really good pictures that we can use that's not been seen or published yet by the boys.
It will be good to have some fresh pics to share with the fans as they've probably seen every published photo about a million times by now.
We really do our best to keep the Exchangers updated and activated while the boys do what they need to do to get their name out there. They REALLY do deserve to make it. Big time.
They have the talent, they have the tools and they're lucky enough to have a group of hardcore Backstreet Fans as their core fanbase in Europe.
Backstreet fans have been around for 22 years now. We have the connections and we know what it means to follow a "boy band".
We might be used to having it a certain way, we're spoiled if you will.
But we're willing to be patient and to help the boys as much as we can.
I can't wait to see what their next step is.


Anyways, gonna watch some TV now and just.. relax.
Leave a comment and tell me who you are and where you're from.
Would love to know you!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment