stat

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Brockovich

Two good days in a row now.
Even tho this day felt like a year, it was still a good day.
It feels like things are a little.. lighter between me and my rock.. Still not like it used to be.. But better. And better.. is all I can ask for.

I'm really missing Hannah now.. She's been gone since Friday and I'm more than ready for her to come home now. And so is my dog, cause she's at the point where she's happy to see ME when i come home from work.. and that's just.. not right.
Hannah.. come home.. you broke my dog!!

I'm starting to feel again, like it's fun to go to work every day.
I had a dip in december where I just.. didn't enjoy it.
I think a lot of it had to do with me and little J drifting a part and because of my medical situation right now..
My medical situation has really had me down.
I needed time to process it and think about what it really meant for me if any of the diagnosis turned out to be.. Real?
I'm still waiting for my MRI.. The waiting is definitely not easy.. It's the not knowing that effs me over. It's not ultimate for someone with anxiety.
But anyways, like I said.. I'm enjoying work again and as soon as I step outside of work I start planing in my head what I'm gonna wear the next day, how I'm gonna wear my hair.. which usually just turns out as a bun anyways.. But still.. a girl can still plan?!

Erin Brockovich on TV now.. Might update again later..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment