stat

Thursday, January 29, 2015

High school BS

Someone made me question myself today. I don't appreciate that..
Someone made me actually question myself if I'm actually a good person or not.
I AM a good person, I'm human, i make mistakes, sure. But I AM a good person.
I confront people. I don't take shit.
When I hear that someone has said something about me in a negative manner, I ask if and why they did that.
This cause I don't want things to grow and become a huge thing so I'll rather just crush any drama before it becomes, drama.
This, is not ok in Sweden.. You don't confront people here. You just roll over and play dead.
If someone is throwing shit at you, you stay put, smile and ask for more.
I don't roll like that. Never did never will.
So when someone asks me to just.. live with the fact that people talk about me.
- How about no?
I will stand up for myself. I will confront.
If people don't like it, don't talk about me.
And don't, do NOT put words in my mouth. I will stand for everything I say about people, I don't need anyone to talk for me or tell anyone anything that I didn't say.
What is this? High school? COME ON!!


Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment