stat

Monday, January 26, 2015

Di Caprio

It's not about how many times you fall apart. It's about how many times you put yourself back together again. 


I've done it, time and time again. This time tho is some what different from the other times.. I don't know how and why. Maybe it's not for me to understand? I don't know.
Today has been a good day. I'm slowly but surely finding my way back to that sense of security again. He's showing me kindness and compassion and I'm taking it in, All of it.
I don't know what's going through his mind from day to day, but I'm trying to just take one day at a time and see where it takes me. I'm just grateful in the moment to have him there next to me. 
Love him to death!

I've been applying for a new job, I'm REALLY wanting to go back to my old company, TeliaSonera.
It's the best employer I've ever had, I applied for two jobs with them today. Keep your fingers crossed! I REALLY want this one!

I'm gonna make an attempt to watch "The Great Gatsby" now, I've tried 2 times earlier but fallen asleep within the first 20 min. I absolutely LOVE everything Leonardo Di Caprio, but I'm embarrassingly tired when I get home from work.

Anyways.. Keep your fingers crossed for me regarding the job, and send me some positive thoughts!


xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment