stat

Saturday, February 7, 2015

I am no better than you.

Hey all!

So, I'm gonna use this entry to set some things straight.
As far as The Exchange go, I along with a few little helpers, run the fan group "Exchange Europe".
I am not down to "compete" with any other support group.
I am not doing this for recognition, I am doing this for the boys. So I really don't see the point in why anyone would try and compete with us..? This is not a competition.
The boys loves us all equally.
Also, as far as www.ExchangersUnited.com goes, Tess contacted me and asked me if I wanted to help her with this idea she had, the idea coming to be this website.
How WE divide work, tasks and who does what regarding that site, is OUR business and not for anyone else to be bothered with.
I do not "take credit" for anything that I should not be taking credit for.
So please stop with the accusations, bashing and hate.

I am here for my friends, The Exchange, to help, support and promote them. As a FAN, not as anything "higher" than anyone else. What YOU see me as, I can not help, but as far as anything else goes, I am nothing more than a supporter.
I welcome anyone who wants to help with anything regarding Exchange Europe or whatever other project I may be involved with.

I hope this helps clear things up.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment