stat

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Scary movie

'Elloooo!

So it didn't take me forever to get back. Only like.. what? A week?
Anyways, I gave my blog a facelift. The other design was so.. Princessy?

It's Sunday today.. Such a waste day.
Had one of my favorite people stay over last night so at least had company half the day.
I've been spending SO much time here in Eskilstuna I'm starting to worry my friends back home will forget all about me. lol.
Don't worry, loves.. I'll be home next weekend.

As of right now, I'm just hangin out at home away from home watching TV.
Love this apartment. The BEST thing about it is.. It takes me about 2.5hrs LESS to get to work.
WINNER!

Had the girls over last night for a Scary Movie marathon. Such an awesome night.
We watched "The quiet ones" and "The haunting in Connecticut 2".
Some of us were more scared than others and needed pillow shields Haha.
At one point the guys next dore, who was btw fully informed of the fact that there was a bunch of girs in the next apt, watching scary moviea, they decided to open the front dore and scare the living crap out of us before quicky closing it again and running back to theirs. 
Too damn funny.

Anyways.. Am gonna keep cleaning this apt now.
Hope everyone is doing well.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment