stat

Saturday, January 3, 2015

No excuses

I keep saying that I'm gonna get better at this blogging thing.. I guess life keeps getting in the way.
I used to be really good at blogging. Used to update 4-6 times every day. Now I'm lucky if i manage to get an entry in every other month or so.

Truth is, I've just been really busy. Work, friends and other important things, such as myself for example.
I'm still working at Tele2 costumer service. I truly love my colleagues at this place.
I'm still holding on to my rock, my little guy, Johan.
He's truly been the main reason why i'm still at this place.
We've drifted a part a little bit.. Which honestly sucks and i don't know how to find my way back to the safe place that is him. He used to be the one secure place I'd run to when anxiety hit me.
Now.. I just.. I don't know.. but it suck.
No matter what I still love that little guy, he's an awesome friend.

I've also gotten really close to some of the girls at work.
I wasn't really looking to befriend any girls.. cause of the fact that girls are usually drama and I tend to shy away from that nowadays. But these girls are truly awesome and I can't help but to enjoy myself in their company.

Christmas and new years has come and gone. Thankfully.
I haven't been a Christmas person since i was a little girl. Not that odd as I don't have a family to celebrate with anymore.
I do how ever have awesome friends who takes me in and lets me be a part of their family for the holidays. This years I spent it with my awesome friend, Sandra.
Sandra and I went to college together so we've known each other since... 2001 now.. MAN.. that's a long time! Anyways, it was such a lovely Christmas.. a real family thing. Santa came and everything!!
And yes.. I'm way excited over that cause well.. Santa never showed up when I was a kid. He just snuck in while i was sleeping and put all the gifts under the tree.

New years was spent with Jennifer, my partner in crime!
She's one of the absolute best people I know and I truly adore her.
It was chill new years, had dinner and a few drinks at her friends house before heading out on our own to a club. COMPLETE meat market, heard every pick up line in the book. But nope.. I'm not that easy.

Anyways.. Gonna watch a movie now and relax. Tomorrow I'm off back to Eskilstuna (The city I where I work). I'm not gonna promise I'll get better at this blogging thing. You're just gonna have to bare with me. I'll leave you with some pictures.






















No comments:

Post a Comment