stat

Friday, May 16, 2014

Westeros

Oh hey!
Awesome day! Signed a contract with my new job today starting monday.
Can't wait!
I've done this exact job before, and I'm really.. Really good at it so I really can't wait to show them what I'm made of.

Also met up with two of my sisters today.
I'm really happy that I'm seeing them regularly now days. It used to be years in between our meet-ups.
I don't have a family, never did.. so it's really important to me to establish a relationship with them.
I didn't grow up with my siblings.. so I don't really see them as.. siblings.. but they are still my blood.
I always try to learn about them and compare myself to them.. in hopes I can find something of myself, in them.

Tomorrow my good friend Anna is coming to visit, which means I'm gonna spend my entire morning cleaning my apt while I'm at the same time doing laundry and doing the dishes.. Yep! Saturday.
Will be good to have her here tho. Haven't seen her since feb.. And right now her and I are supposed to be in NY/NJ... But that didn't go as planed and we had to cancel our trip... :(

Oh well.. Gotta go call my bestie. Spent all afternoon with her at the ER yesterday so need to check in with her and see if there's any change.

Stay smiling!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment