stat

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

One bad apple

It's an absolutely GORGEOUS day out!
I just got home from my third day at my new job.
I'm really enjoying it so far. The only thing i'm NOT so crazy about is having to get up at 4am every day.
Rough, real rough.

Regarding yesterdays entry.
I've gotten sooo many positive responses from you gorgeous people.
99% of you guys understand fully and support me all the way.
You know what they say.. one bad apple don't spoil a whole bunch.
You guys are awesome, you really are and it's gonna be fun seeing some of you this summer in Germany.
Thank you for all the sweet messages and tweets yesterday.
I know I didn't respond to everyone but some days it's just about impossible for me to keep up.
You guys are over 500 and I'm one person lol.. You do the math :)

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment