stat

Friday, May 23, 2014

Bat Shit Crazy

It's been a pretty crazy week.
Good and bad kind of crazy. First week at my new job is done and I'm loving it so far.
Found a really sweet friend in one of the girls in my group.

Regarding another thing... or things, that happened this weekend was pretty clear in a previous entry i did this week. About privacy. It took about 24hrs before crazy turned around and bit me again.
I don't even know what to say or where to start really.. But I am seriously uncomfortable.
Cleaned out a few ppl off my facebook friendlist.. like 4ppl that i took off so facebook i've been pretty good with keeping clean.. but Twitter.... There's just no way I can clean that shit up.
And If I make a new one.. private.. and I don't get the boys to follow me on there.. I won't be able to talk to them.. :(
Christopher I have on facebook so that's all good.. but.. It would be nice to be able to throw a tweet at them every now and then.. which I won't be able to do if I have to make a new account. Ugh..
So sad that a few of the girls have to ruin it for the rest of them.
They've made me even... not so excited about Germany this summer.
A lot of them are flying in for the boys gig at Europa Park in august..
And at first I was excited to get to meet these girls.. But now... not so much.
Depending on who's coming obviously.. most of the girls are wonderful.
But then there's these other ones..
I don't even know why I'm so surprised.
These are Backstreet Boys fans we're talking about.
And Backstreet fans are, as Madelene would so graciously put it, bat shit crazy.
I just.. didn't see this one coming.
One of them said "You're just as famous as the boys now". Fuuuuck that shit.
I am NOT doing ANY of this to get recognition or anything of that sort.
I am doing this for the boys, and for the Exchangers cause I like it, it's fun and it brings me joy to make other people happy. Nowhere in this universe did I do any of it to make myself look good.
No.. Wrong. So the thought of anyone thinking of me in any other way than just a normal girl.. is overwhelming.. Not gonna lie.

Gonna try and sleep now.

Keep smiling, lovers!



No comments:

Post a Comment