stat

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wed...Friday?

Weird week this week. Only worked Mon-Wed. So even tho its Wed today.. It's like Friday?
WORST day ever at work today.. NOTHING was working, no one to fix the ish and a whole lot of sitting around, waiting, hoping that someone could get it sorted.. I don't roll like that.
If I'm at work.. I wanna work.. or I could just as well have stayed at home.
Only good thing is that I still get payed. So that's a silver lining I suppose.

Have had a good night tonight, catching up with an old friend.
Updated her on the generally good things that's been going on in my life for the past 4 years.
Jordan situation, miscarriage, MS and so on.. ya'll know.

Earlier, after work I met up with one of my besties for a coffee date down town.
She's truly one of the most amazing people I know.
Right now just at home relaxing before it's time to sleep.
Have a date with the washing machine tomorrow morning at 7 so can't stay up to late.
Even tho it's already past midnight. Ha.. Nice one, Lindhs.

I've been debating on if I should pick up the guitar and learn how to play..
It's just sitting in my room and I don't even know how to play.. Shame.
Would also be pretty sweet to dust off the Violin again sometime.. I haven't played for years now and not even sure I still remember how to?
I just miss music.. A lot..
It's my one true outlet when it comes to emotions and words I can't find or say on my own..
There's always that song that will describe exactly how you're feeling.
Right now that would be Afrojack - "Ten Feet Tall", for me.
SO much emotion in that song.. I'm hooked.

It is now officially may.. It's 12.09am. Officially my birthday month..
This I will celebrate with trying to fall asleep..

Talk tomorrow, lovers.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment