stat

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Germany is BOOKED!

I am so excited!
Me and the girls just booked our trip to Germany for this summer.
I can seriously not wait. It will be sooo good see the boys again.
I'm mostly excited to see Christopher in all honesty. He's such a fantastic guy!
Obviously excited to see the other 4 guys also, and Matt! Let's not forget Matt!

Was contacted today by an Exchange fan about working on a new project for the boys.
And of course I'm down for that.
I truly love helping all of you out with projects and what not, that's what I'm here for.
Will be fun to see how this develops.
I love getting all of you're sweet messages of concern and support.
And I don't judge all of y'all cause some fans can't behave. Not at all so no worries.
So keep throwing ideas at me, I am more than willing to collaborate and help.

Tomorrow is monday and that means, WORK!
I could seriously not be more excited. Ha!
Love my new job and my colleagues, I've found a few diamonds in our group that I really enjoy.
It will definitely be a fun summer at work. And if we all get to stay after summer.. AWESOOOME!
Anyways.. Am off to watch a movie and then sleep time for me.

Thanks Laura for the kind words!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment