stat

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

30 and flirty

My last blog entry as a 20-something-girl. Rough.. really rough.
30.. that age makes me sick to my stomach. Well.. Not so much the age it self.. but that I'M turning 30.
I don't feel like I'm qualified to turn 30 just yet.
10 years ago I saw my life COMPLETELY different by this time that it really turned out to be.
I'm SO rich in experience, but what have I really accomplished?
Sure, yea... I've done some SERIOUS work on myself these last 3 years and that's of course an accomplishment by it self. But I mean.. as far as anything else goes?
I don't know.. I just don't feel.. "THERE" yet..

The project that Therese and I have been working on for a couple of weeks now, got finished last night.
We're so proud of it and we've been getting amazing response from The Exchange fans!
The only Exchange member to have commented on it so far is Christopher. He loved it!
Christopher is just amaaaazing! LOVE that guy!
It feels good to have worked HARD on something for weeks for someone and get some appreciation for it.
The fans are Grateful, and Christopher and Matt loves it.
Bama also gave us cred for it.. Miss talking to that guy..

Anyways.. Tomorrow.. 30.. I'll be working so hopefully will be distracted enough to not think about that horrible number.



CLICK




Stay good, lovers!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment