stat

Friday, May 9, 2014

Brithday sickness

I'm Siiiiiick!! I've been sick for a week now and I'm not loving it.
Especially working while sick, SUCKS.
It was my last week at work so I couldn't stay home sick.
But oh well... I'm home now, get to chill for about 12hrs then I'm off to Stockholm for the weekend.
Birthday celebrations and also attending the Fitness Gala.
Should be fun.

I've been off my meds for aaaalmost 2 months now! Can't actually believe it!
It's a good feeling to not have to depend on pills to be ok. To feel ok.
Aaron gave me the motivation and support/kindness I so desperatly needed, and now.. I'm flying solo.
Me and the girlies, my Exchange Europe "staff" are talking EEEEVERY day, and we have talked everyday ever since we left Manchester pretty much. Love these girls.
They are also one of the main reasons I've been doing so good lately.
They have me laughing uncontrollably, hysterically every day. To the point of tears.
Tiina.. She's hilarious. I mean.. the girl comes up with THE funniest things.
Emma.. she just slips up and accidentally say funny thinks without even thinking about it.
Madde, Oh Madde... The one who's always "outing" me, embarrassing me to 50 shades of tomato.
It's kind of her think. She's been doing it since day one. It's funny... I just laugh it.
Cause trust me.. she is NOT the only friend of mine who loves making me blush. Smh..

Well.. I gotta get back to Therese and out little project for The Exchange that we've been working on for the last 2 weeks or so.

LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment