stat

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friyey!!!

Alltight, so i've already had yesterday off.. but there's still something pretty special about Fridays, agree?
I've really TRIED to sleep in this morning!
Woke up several times during the night but managed to fall back asleep.
Finally gave up at 8.30.. Which is quite the sleep in regarding the fact that I usually get out of bed at 5.15 every morning.

Yesteday was spent with my lovely friend Sandra and her family.
Sandra and I went to college in Sweden together. Studying journalism.
We've since stayed friends and she's definitely one of those people that I never ever wanna lose.
Life would just not be the same without a friend like her.
So Sandra, let's grow old together, yea? :)

Right now I'm waiting for my little friend Mathilda to get her butt out of bed and pick me up.
We're headed to her place for a.. well.. a love party.. or as most people would say.. a sex party.
Yes, that does sound like something that American people think that Swedish people are up to on a regular basis.. But get your heads out of the gutter you dirrty Americans! It's not what it sounds like.
Thank goodness.
Basically it's like a Tupperware party.. but instead of lunch boxes... Sex toys.
Aaaaand I know I know.. Most of my friends are in complete chock reading this right now.. "YOU??".
And you're not wrong.. It sure is not something that I would do.
I'm a prude and damn proud of it, but when my littlest friend, who is pretty much like a little sister to me, asks me to come.. I'm not gonna say no.
To me, tonight is pretty much gonna be a 50 shades of tomato for me.
I blush so easily and tonight will def not be an exception.
I have prepared with a bottle of wine. Ha.. Oh dear..

Well, I'm off.
I will update you all with picture tomorrow night.

LOVE





No comments:

Post a Comment