stat

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Kitt Fit

I don't think I've ever been this excited about being alive!
I'm sooooo excited for the future and whatever it may bring me.
I'm ready to take on anything that the universe has to throw at me.
I'm growing stronger with every passing day and I'm SO grateful to be alive!

Sarted working out yesterday.
Saara and I started out by trying boxing. It wasn't really for me, but I'm happy I tried it.
Today we spent 5hrs at the gym.
Did 15 min on the treadmill for warmups, then 30 min abs and thighs 20 min break before hitting the treadmill again for one hr, then straight after that we did one hr of african dance.
Need less to say, but my body feels like it's been hit by a truck.
I'm pulling a lot of motivation from Nick's lovely fiancé, Lauren Kitt.
She's been a huge inspiration in this and I'm glad she's doing her "Kitt Fit" thing that we (The fans or who ever) can follow and get help/inspiration from.
I'm still keeping on my diet. I will do this round and after that will start to eat normal food, slowly.
Don't wanna push it and go all in with the food untill I feel comfortable.
It's important I find a healathy eating habbit and not eat ones every day, dinner.
Baby steps!
I'm very proud of myself for getting this far and am excited to see how far I can go!


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment