stat

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Motivator

A lot of things are happening in my life right now.
I'm happy with where I am and I really hope I'll continue doing what I am doing.
It brings me so much motivation and happiness to hear friends tell me that I am SO far from the person I used to be a few years back.
A good friend of mine told me that I motivate her to keep pushing towards her goals, even tho my goals and her goals are nowhere the same, it's my struggles and determination that motivates her.
That was by far one of the best things anyone has ever said to me.
It's things like THAT, that keeps me going.
I want nothing but to motivate people. If it's in health or something else in life, it don't matter.
I just want people to see me as someone who will never give up on herself.

I spend most of my waking hours now days, at the gym!
I have lost 30lbs since January 28th and I am nowhere close to "there yet".
It's an endless "uphill battle" but I am doing really well and staying healthy in both body and mind.

Me and Saara spend between 4-5 days/week at the gym, and each time we're there between 1-5hrs.
So I'm doing pretty good!

On a different note, I recieved some WONDERFUL news 2 days ago.
As most of my friends know, I have been DYING for a dog of my own.
A little puppy to love and raise.
And just like that, out of the blue, my good friend Jack, tells me he has a puppy for me!!
I am OVER THE MOON for this and I can hardly wait for my little princess to get here!
She will be joining me at the end of the month.



Untill then, HappyThankYouMorePlease

No comments:

Post a Comment