stat

Monday, March 18, 2013

Gym tattoos (?) and Friends!

Those wonderful days when life just hands you roses!
I am so grateful to be alive and healthy!
Today have been a day with good friends.
Started out the day hanging out with Sandra and baby Molly.
One of the first things Sandra said when I got to her place was "It REALLT shows that you lost weight". It was SO appreciated cause it SUCKS putting in all the work, losting all this weight and no one comments on it. So I'm happy she saw it!
After talking for a while we decided to spend the rest of the time giving me two new tattoos!
They came out GREAT and I'm VERY happy with the both of them.
After we were done we talked some more before it was time for me to head down town to meet up with Saara and her little girl, Moa.
We went to sign up at a gym we both been looking at.
We got a great deal with them and I'm really pleased with the decision!
We also went shopping for running/workout shoes so now we are all good to go!
Since it was FREAKIN cold outside, Isabelle was kind enough to come and pick me up.

All in all the perfect day!
HappyThankYouMorePlease


No comments:

Post a Comment