stat

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Home!

Home is where the heart is and my heart is with me, for the first time, ever!
I am just right exactly where I should be at this place in time.
Who knows what the future may hold, but right now, right here.. Is where I should be!
It's an awesome feeling.
Having gone through the things I have in life, with my background and trauma, I don't expect anyone to understand the feeling I have. It takes someone who's gone through hell and back to understand the feeling of.. This!
Everything is falling into place and I am not gonna let anything get in my way now.
I just wanna keep doing what I am doing and staying on the path that I am on.
Then and only then will I reach the place and person I am suppoused to find and be.

I am sending ALL my love and support to my most important person in life, Sophia.
Looks like she's finally met someone who is worth her love.
There is no other person in my life that means as much to me as she does.
She is the reason I am where I am today and not still walking around in the dark place I was a year ago. She took me under her wing, showed me and taught me what it meant to be me and WHY, I am me. If it wasn't for her.. I wouldn't be. I know this.

I am just all around in a happy place.
So much support, love and understanding coming from all around and I am SO grateful for it!
I have gotten rid of the last negativity in my life and from here on only good things, and I am 100% focused and motivated!
Watch me!



No comments:

Post a Comment