stat

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Back to basic

It's fantastic how people change and grow.
It makes me happy to see someone I care about, find their way.
I did some serious growing, learning and healing myself this past year.
No one who knew me a year ago, knows me today.
I am still getting to know myself, and it's gonna take years to get to where I need to be to be happy with myself. I am not stressing over it tho, as long as I feel myself going in the right direction.. I am in no hurry to get there. Everything has it's time and place.

When I started this blog, it was for me only.
I have after that opened my blog to my friends and the public.
So basically, now everything I think and feel.. Is for everyone to know, judge and talk about.
This is not why I write here. I still use this blog for the same reason I did when I started it.
Strickly therapeutic. It helps me a lot to deal with everyday situations that goes on, if I just have a place to put all my thoughts and feelings, such as here. In my blog.
So that means I don't put things in here to "tell the world" about.
It just simply is something that's on my mind.
I also promised myself when I started this blog, that I was gonna keep negativity out of it.. I failed a few days ago and It's been on my mind ever since.
That was the first and last time I write about people or a single person whom is not worth my time, energy or a place to be mentioned in my blog.

I am gonna keep working on myself to be the best that I can be each and every day.
I'm gonna keep doing ACA (Klick here) work and also gonna go back and do some serious "The Secret" work.
I appreciate that you take time to read my blog and hope maybe some of you will find something worth taking with you.



 
"Forgive forgive forgive and move on, don't forget, but don't dwell on it.
Today, forgive someone because, I am sure you need to be forgived too" - J.N

No comments:

Post a Comment