stat

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fake facebook profile & - 24.2lbs

Hungry hungry hungry!!!
This diet thing is a freakin pain in the ass, ESPECIALLY living with my roomie who cooks like a freakin angel! Smells so good I could die!! I'm being a good girl tho and keeping at it. I've lost 24.2 lbs since jan 28th!
I took a 2 and a half weeks rest from it and ate whatever I felt like, so all in all I've been at this for about 3 and a half weeks. so 24.2 lbs in that amount of time pretty damn good.

On a different note, I recieved a notice from facebook that my account had been reported as "Fake".
I.e, someone who is using someone else pictures and basically "impersonating" someone else.
I have to laugh at it all. I mean.. If someone wanted to make a fake facebook account, why use MY pictures??
I'm SURE you can do better than that, who ever you are :)
A bit flattered tho, I'm not gonna lie.

Anyways, I am in love with life for the first time ever and I am enjoying getting stronger and smarter each and every day.
I have a WONDERFUL army of friends and supporters around me and I know it is thanks to you all that I have come this far in my recovery. For that I am forever in deep loving gratitude to you all, who inspires me to keep going on this journey!
Thank you! Really!



No comments:

Post a Comment