stat

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oh dear lord

Hi there !
My dear friend Lindah asked if I could do a post on her blogg, sure I can what are friends for ;)
She told me that I had to write in english so my first thought was Oh dear lord my english sucks !
Oh well just ignore my spelling mistakes will ya !
So what about Lindah?, what can I say ? I could tell you alot of juicy things about her, but do you
know what? Im not going to ;) But what I can tell you is that Im blessed to have such a beautiful
friend. And I would do almost anything for her, that´s why Im doing this ;P No seriously your one of the best hun. <3
It´s in the middle of the night here so I should be In bed... but Im not and Im gonna regret It when
my doughter Molly wakes up, she´s a morning person.. And let´s just say Im not.
Im sorry If this wasn´t the funniest post but I have to take my flat ass to bed, yes I said flat as!
When we where in high school my friends said that I did not have an ass, and yes that´s true, It hurts when I sit still to long... Lindah was one of them ... I love her anyways.
Back to going to bed, I will go to bed now, I miss my bed so BYYYYYYYEEEEEEE !!




Me and my hun ! Yeah say what? I always look like that ;)
haha..


BTW!!
If you have nothing better to do, I mean If you seriously have nothing to do and your swedish
Is ok why not visit my blogg : http://threelittleeewords.blogg.se ;)

Goodnight and dont let the bed bugs bite, I just had to ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment