stat

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dust yourself off and try again

Had a rough 24hrs, emotionally rough.
Don't know why, but am out of ballance. All day yesterday I could not stop thinking about J.
I don't know why, cause I'm usually fine not thinking of him.
But for some reason, yesterday was hard.
After breaking down in to tears over it, I had a talk with my wonderful roomie.
She always makes sense out of my emotional chaos.
She said something a long the lines of; "Of course you are thinking of him. You've been doing so good and you feel good and you want to share this with him".
And this is true.. I miss talking to him about everyday things.
And If things were different, I would LOVE to call him up and tell him that I've been doing everything he told me to do, and I am doing SO good.
Makes me sad to think of the fact that I don't have my friend anymore.
He was a good friend and I will always be grateful to him for everything that he gave me.
Just awkward seeing his brother everytime I'm around the boys.
They look so much a like and it definately brings back memories.

My diet is going well! I've lost almost 30 lbs now which is AWESOME and I am so proud of myself.
I had to take a break tonight tho. I've been feeling dizzy and my body has been acting wierd all day so I had to get some food and just chill for a day.
I've been losing about 1.20 lbs/day so I think it went a liiiiittle to fast.
It's ok tho and I'm not worried.
I won't give up just because I had a bad day, I will forgive myself and do better tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment