stat

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snowmageddon

It's been snowing ALL day. And I'm not talking about pretty snow falling from the sky, I'm talkin full on blizzard!! Snow was coming from all directions but from above!
Completely crazy!
My town as well as Stockholm got struck the worst I think, at least from what I understand from the News reports.
I was supposed to run some errands but that went to hell... well, in this case, Siberia.
Hopefully tomorrow it will be over.
It's kind of funny.. Sweden is practically North Pole, Snow happens EVERY year and STILL.. EVERY YEAR the whole country comes to a stand still when the first snow falls.
Traffic stops running, trains derail, traffic accidents. You name it.
You'd think that by now Sweden would be ready and prepared for the snow but No.
Same thing every year.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment