stat

Saturday, December 15, 2012

It makes sense

One of those days that you're just grateful for.
Haven't done much, but it's been on going and full of positive energy.
Started out spending 3 days with Sandra and baby Molly. I love spending time with them.
Its just simple and relaxed. Isabelle picked me up and we went out to a mall area that's located a little out of town. We did some Christmas shopping before it was time for me to head over to Dorotheas place.
I am babysitting her kids tonight while she is at a gig and her hubby and his friends at the movies.
When it comes to her kids, I LOVE spending time with them. They are 3 GORGEOUS well behaved kids and they are always a joy to be around and they never cause any trouble for me when I watch them.
Alvin, the youngest.. I have a special bond with him.
I've been with him since he was born while I missed out on over a year with the twins while I lived in the US. Sure, I've been away living in the US now for a year, but when I left for the US, Alvin was old enough to know me and remember me when I got back.
With the twins, I left while they were still babies so it was impossible for them to remember me when I got back. No matter what, I adore these kids and I will always be happy to babysit them.


Am right now havin some "Me time". Watchin TV while having a glass of red wine.
It's moments like these that makes all the struggles SO worth pushing trough.
Happy and content with my situation and with the person I have become.
I have a new found tolerance for situations and people in which I had little to no tolerance for before my therapy and recovery. I just, see things and people in a different light.
I have an understanding in people in a way I didn't before.


Another thing is something that has struck a chord with me.
Something I can not in anyway, no matter what, understand.. Is when people hurt another on purpose.
My heart is absolutely breaking for a friend of mine who is going trough some things right now.
She has my full on support and help should she need it. It just hurts my heart when such a good hearted and selfless person, gets stepped on. There are not many like her out there.
Treat people like you would like them to treat you.



No comments:

Post a Comment