stat

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Birthday BFF

Been spending a whole lot of time with my best friend, Saara.
We have become closer than ever. I love her to death and I would not be the same happy person without her. She is one of the main reasons to why I'm doing so good away from Soph.
Soph was my corner stone living in Santa Monica.
She made everything make sense and she taught me things about my self I would have never learned if it wasn't for her.
Saara is now the person who makes me want to keep pushing.
She keeps me happy and joyful, something I find VERY useful in my struggles.
I love her dearly and I am SOOOO grateful to have her in my life!
Saaras birthday was yesterday and along with that she has a birthday party.
I spent the WHOLE day at her place, helping out prepping and also of course, celebrating her on her day.




No comments:

Post a Comment