stat

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Change Is Good

Had a really awesome time last night with my wonderful Saara!
I love having friends like her. So un complicated!
We made tacos and watched a movie.

Feeling a little bit "off" this morning.
It's gonna do me good to skype with Soph tomorrow.
Just to be able to feel that security and stability again.
I love Soph to death and I will always and no matter what be grateful to her for helping me find my way.

It's really nice keepingmy blog low key this time around.
Used to have between 100-300 readers every day, and I used to blog for them and not for me.
Now, my blog is pretty much my diary, everything that goes on in my head and in my life ends up in here. And I don't post my blog on facebook for EVERYONE to read and so far I've only given it out to ONE friend. Well, part from Isabelle.. But she's more Family.
It's definitely a different kind of blog for me than from what I've done in the past.

1 comment:

  1. Och jag känner mig hedrad! Och är glad över att få läsa vad du skriver igen.. har saknat det.

    ReplyDelete