stat

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Happy Christmas

And then it was Christmas.
I can for sure say this has been one of the best Christmas holidays in years.
It's not every year I get to celebrate Christmas, so each time I do I am extra grateful!
I spent Christmas with my beautiful friend, Nadja and her family.
I have known Nadja for years. We don't hang out that much, but she is someone I keep very close to my heart as she is one of the best people I know.
For Christmas, Nadja gave me a gift box with 10 different nail polishes and also a gift card to my favorite store. As I am an open Nailpolish junky, the gift was VERY appreciated.
I also got to dress up as Santa and embarrass myself infron of her whole family.
Later on Christmas day I went over to my good friend, Annas house where we played games and such. My body decided it was gonna act up and I had to make it an early night.
All in all a very nice Christmas spent with good people.
time. Maybe years!

No comments:

Post a Comment