stat

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pre and Post

Early night. Well.. it's 11pm but I usually don't get around to blog untill much, much later.
Spent the day with Sandra and Baby Molly. Now I'm at home having some alone time.
Isabelle and Cayenne went to bed an hr ago or so.
Isabelle has to get up early tomorrow and go nail her English test. I know she will do well.
This week as every week is packed with seeing my friends.
Yesteday I hung out with Bell, today and tomorrow I'm spending time with Sandra. And I'm also Skyping with Ana Banana from portugal tomorrow night. Thursday I've double booked Elin and Thea (will have to figure that out) and on Friday I'm spending time with my BFF, Saara :)
Spoke to Soph again last night. Hopefully will get some skype time with her this weekend.
Soph means the absolute world to me. I'm not even gonna try and expalain the situation.

I found myself going through pictures on my friends page on facebook.
Found a whole lot of me and her.
I found myself almost disgusted. I can't even stand to look at my self, pre Jordan war.
I was in such a dark place and so emotionally damaged that.. I just don't recognize my self in those pictures.
I am a completely different person now.
I don't know the girl in those pictures and I don't ever again wanna cross paths with her.
Everything that happened pre Jordan is stuff I am leaving behind me.
I live for now and the future. ´

Cheers for the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment