stat

Monday, December 3, 2012

Let the Past be the Past.

Joyful!
Even tho Anxiety level has been HIGH this past week, I'm some how keeping my mood up and enjoying being back home with my friends.
As I said before, they are doing a really good job in paying attention to how I'm doing and helping out in any way they can. And I am SO grateful for that.
I know, they know that I am here for them too.
I've never felt so secured and grounded before.
They have, as I.. Left the past in the past and they are fully embracing the new, better and stronger me.

These past two days I've been hangin out with my college best friend, Isabell.
Bell and I are the typical "partners in crime" type of friends.
The stupid stuff we have done together are hilarious and we still, to this day, can spend hrs laughing at old stuff that we did.
Bell is now married with a baby on the way.
I am SO proud of the person that she has become and I could not me more thrilled for her.
I wasn't present at her wedding as I lived in Santa Monica, but I am REALLY glad to be here for her during this really wonderful time she has a head of her.
Baby Elliot is gonna be a GORGEOUS little boy with them two as parents!

Tomorrow I am watching baby Molly while Sandra runs some errands.
Baby Molly is such a funny little baby girl! She's definitely a character!
Sandras two step kids, Liam and Maja are awesome too! Really well behaved.

Friday can not come any faster.
My best friend, Saara messaged me asking if I wanted to come join her and baby Moa for "Fredags Mys". There's no proper or good way to translate that in to English, but in short, every friday we, the Swedish people have like, a movie night with snacks or something, play board games or something else that would be a relaxing and fun way to end a long week.
Saara just got engaged to her long time boyfriend that she has baby Moa with.
Am very very happy for the two of them and am VERY grateful to know her.
We met through another friends of mine that i used to work with.
Saara is one of the best people I know. I always laugh and have a good time with her and she is one of the FEW people that I can not get enough of.

Derek is now on my new facebook, that I am also grateful for.
Derek knows me in a different way from most of my other friends.
He once said that I am a lot like him. We just, get along really well and I talk to him about things that I may not wanna talk about to my other friends.
He has been a HUGE support for me this past year going trough my pregnancy, my miscarriage and getting over Jordan.
He doesn't judge me for my past or for what I did. He is just.. there and he is awesome.
I always make sure to meet up with him when I'm in Clifton, New Jersey.



No comments:

Post a Comment